ACPA Learning Centre
If you are a member of ACPA, log in to start learning or pick up where you left off. Free and discounted courses are available. If you are not a member, join now and gain access to member discounts along with a long list of other member benefits and opportunities!
TD Home & Auto Insurance
Association of the Chemical Profession of Alberta (ACPA) members can enjoy preferred rates on car, home, condo and tenant insurance through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program.
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program is dedicated to helping ACPA members get access to preferred insurance rates. These preferred rates are available on car, home, condo and tenant coverage. TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
Here are a few ways your savings can add up:
- Bundling your car and home, condo or tenant insurance together
- Insuring more than one vehicle, or including a motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile
- Owning a hybrid or electric vehicle recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Having a connected burglar or fire alarm
- Living in a newly built home
- Your home is free of a mortgage or secured line of credit
Plus, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Affinity Program helps support professional activities. A win-win for you and your professional association.
Feel confident your coverage fits your needs.
Get a TD Insurance Meloche Monnex quote now, visit the Member Only Benefits page by signing into your online ACPA membership account.
ARTA Benefit Plan for Retired members of ACPA
ACPA has worked with the Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association (ARTA) to make the ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan available to eligible ACPA retirees (present and future).
The ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan offers four Extended Health Care plans to choose from. Coverage highlights include: prescription drugs, paramedical coverage (chiropractor, physiotherapist massage, etc.), coverage for wheelchairs, hearing aids and CPAP machines, and much more. There are also three Dental Care plans to choose from, which include dental exams, cleanings, fillings and minor and major restorations. Emergency Travel Insurance with 100% coverage for sudden and unforeseen emergencies is also included.
ACPA Professional Liability and Commercial General Liability Insurance Package
We are happy to introduce our new Liability Insurance package for Professional Chemists. Please sign in to your account under the Member Only Benefits for more information.
Professional Liability Insurance is highly recommended for all professional chemists. Ensure that you are protected against possible financial loss!
Insurance Fact Sheets
- What is the difference between a “claims made” and an “occurrence” policy?
- Commercial General Liability: Why it’s not enough for a professional.
- How can legal expense insurance help protect me and my practice?
- How important is it for my subcontractors / subconsultants to have insurance?
- Frequently asked questions about Professional Liability Insurance.
- Professional Liability and Commercial General Liability: Are there reasons to place these coverages with the same Insurer?
DAS General Telephone Legal Advice
DAS will provide you access to a legal advice helpline through which you can receive confidential general legal advice and information over the phone relating to any legal problem to help determine legal rights and options under the laws of the applicable province and the federal laws of Canada. Check out Membership Only Benefits under your account Member Menu for details.
Park'N Fly Member Discounts
Park'N Fly Airport Parking is pleased to extend its corporate discount program to ACPA members. Members can use the discount code for both business and leisure travel. If you travel frequently, you can save even more by joining the Rewards Program and by claiming Aeroplan miles. Sign in to your account and visit the Members Only Benefits page for your discount code and further information.