Join Element's annual environmental seminar. This year they will focus on case studies along with regulatory and environmental updates.
A detailed schedule with lunch and breaks will be added shortly.
- Predictive Contaminant Trend Analysis (PCTA) by John Banks, SWAT
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in Spill Response and Assessment by Parker Banks, SWAT
- Vegetation response to a natural gas pipeline rupture fire in Canada’s montane cordillera by Sonja Leverkus, Shifting Mosaics Corporation
- Digital Transformation of the Site Closure by Ryan Tulloch, Prodelta
- Carbon Markets – an Essential Component of the Energy Transition by Dani Urton, Vertex Resource Group Ltd
- ESG- An Introduction to the current state of the movement. Defining ESG, examples of ESG actions , and a summary of what Element is doing by Randy Neumann, Element Materials Technology Inc.
- Regulatory Update by Tyrel Hemsley, Alberta Environment and Protected Areas (EPA).
- Why you Need to Fingerprint PAHS and how to do it + Automated Data Tabulation in Statvis from Element E-Services by Paul Fuellbrandt, Precision Liability Consulting
- Extraction of PFAS from Soil and Other Solids: Better Recovery Using Accelerated Solvent Extraction by Matthew MacLennan, Pacific Rims Labs