- Earn 50% more Aeroplan® Miles this November!
- Launching in December: An all-new Park’N Fly website
- Park‘N Fly Toronto is getting an upgrade
- Earn Park’N Fly Rewards while you travel for business
- Business travel tips for the winter season
Hurry and Earn 50% More Aeroplan Miles This November
From now until November 30, 2019, your business travelers can earn 50% bonus Aeroplan Miles when parking at one of our five participating locations:
Toronto Valet, Winnipeg Valet, Vancouver Valet, Ottawa Self Park, and Edmonton Self Park.
To get the bonus offer, travelers must present Aeroplan number and enter promo code PF93 at checkout.
Learn more, and see terms and conditions.
Launching in December:
An all-new Park'N Fly Website
We are pleased to announce the upcoming launch of an all-new Park’N Fly website, coming soon. The new design makes it easier and faster for business travelers to find their parking discount. Corporate customers will have access to a dedicated portal that will provide customized offers and discounts.
New Dedicated Pick-up Center at our Toronto Valet Location
Fast and stress-free, valet parking is a very popular choice, especially with business travelers.
In our efforts to improve the customer experience, in December we will be launching a dedicated valet pick-up centre for returning customers. This separate facility will provide returning customers the opportunity to get to their ready-and-waiting car quicker so they can be on their way home faster. The existing valet location will continue to operate as a drop-off location for departing customers.
#ValetLife is set to get even better!
Earn Park’N Fly Rewards while Travelling for Business
Did you know that business travelers can earn Park’N Fly Rewards Points with every stay?
In addition to the corporate discount, travelers can earn points towards free parking days, which can be used for personal or business travel.
It’s simple and quick to earn Park’N Fly Rewards points on top of the corporate
discount. Just advise your corporate travellers to, log in to their Park’N Fly
Rewards account and add the corporate discount code to their profile. The
next time they check out, simply enter the Park’N Fly Rewards number, and
the corporate discount will be applied automatically, plus earn points towards
Business Travel Tips for the Winter Season
Frosty days and messy weather are just around the corner. Share these tips
with your fellow business travelers, (they’ll be thanking you later).
- Make sure you can get to the airport safely by prepping your vehicle for winter weather. That means booking your changeover to snow tires, ensuring that your wipers are working and topping up your wiper fluid.
- Check the weather in your destination so you know what to expect and what to pack.
- Layers, layers, layers. Wearing layers makes it a lot easier to adjust when transitioning from outdoor to indoor and vice-versa. Related bonus tip: wear your bulkiest items as layers to save room and excess weight in your baggage.
- Carry a plastic bag to store wet outer layers, in case you need to place them in your baggage or beside dry items.
- Want to reduce your packed footwear? Instead of bringing boots, consider a set of galoshes to wear over your shoes. It will free up luggage space, and adds an extra touch of style for both women and men.
- Expect to be outside for a while? Try touchscreen-friendly gloves that keep your fingers warm for swiping and typing. See more cool winter gadgets
- Park valet! At our valet locations, you can use the Park’N Fly app to let us know you’ve arrived and hop straight on the shuttle bus with minimal time spent outside.
YOUR PARK'N FLY REPRESENTATIVE
Nemrita Mehdirata - Vancouver and Edmonton
Please feel free to contact me directly
P: 604-270-9476 Ext: 424
Park'N Fly | 5905 Campus Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1P9 Canada