SALMTEC 2019 Training Courses - ABWRET-A and Wetland Policy Basics
Registration closes June 30 for SALMTEC's ABWRET-A Training Course Visit www.SALMTEC.com to register!
- This course consists of eight 1-2 hour online modules and one day of field training.
- Field training is led by Dr. Paul Adamus; July 9th (Calgary area) or July 11th (Edmonton area)
- Online modules must be completed before the field training day.
SALMTEC's 2019 updated Wetland Policy Basics Training Course is a short online course designed for anyone interested in Alberta's wetlands, and will teach:
- What a wetland is and how it is classified
- Tips and direction on how to identify wetlands
- A basic understanding of the regulatory requirements for activities in a wetland
- An understanding of the Wetland Policy and how it is implemented in Alberta
- This course consists of four 15-minute online modules with activities and quizzes to test your knowledge.
- The course must be completed within six months of registration. Visit www.SALMTEC.com to register!